top of page

Ontario Residents

You may be able to claim some of my services. I am a Registered Social Worker in Ontario. Check your employee benefits plan to see if you are covered for psychological services provided by a Social Worker. If you do then you may be able to be reimbursed for some of my services. 

OR if you prefer email

bottom of page